Start-up Plus Year One
- Advisory board: Public Affairs, Development, Library.
- Executive producer/publisher: Computing Services.
- Production and Library services: Jones Media Center, Media Production Group, Film and Television Studies.
- Programming and scheduling: Web Publishing Services.
- Operations: Technical Services, Jones Media Center, Media Production Group.
One Hour Programming Block Each Week (48 Weeks)
- (1) 2-4 minute – News segment (documentary-style).
- (2) 4-6 minute – Scholarship (lecture highlight).
- (1) 2-4 minute – Sports play of the week.
- (2) 2-4 minute – Vault (historical film highlight).
- (2) 1-2 minute – Environment (along the river, etc.).
- (6) 0.5 minute – Events calendar (one item each, with music).
- (1) 1-2 minute – Viewpoint (student questions of the week).
- Additional content to be determined.
- Consistent identity, voice, and packaging.
- Potential wrapper of events and weather.
- Broadcast-quality delivery on campus.
- Webcast off-campus (broadband required).
- Podcasting of segments.
- Regional cable television.
- Consortia (WGBH Forum, ResearchChannel).
- Digital public radio (potential).